WesternAccount allows you to securely access key Western Sydney University IT services. You can find more information on WesternAccount eligibility rules, terms and conditions on this website.To activate your WesternAccount you will need to:
1. Enter your staff or student number and click 'continue'
2. Accept the Terms and Conditions
3. Complete the form including your password, secret question and answer
4. Click the 'activate' button. You should receive a message that you were successful in activating your account.
To manage your account
Once your account is activated, enter your staff or student number and click 'continue' to manage your account.This allows you to:
- change your password
- update your secret question and answer
Additional self-service information can be found at MyIT Portal.